As the days get begin to get shorter, these crisp autumn evenings have me dreaming of cozying up by the fire and sipping a warm drink. My wine hot chocolate has always been a favorite, but this year I was longing for something that made me feel like I was in the middle of harvest-time at a pumpkin patch on the East Coast. This boozy sipper was the perfect remedy to my fall cravings with pumpkin spice, maple, and whiskey. Not to mention it’s incredible easy to bring together.
This is likely the simplest cocktail on my blog. Simply pick out your favorite pumpkin spice tea and whiskey, use fresh lemons and real maple syrup, and you’ll have an incredibly easy yet impressive cocktail. So brew yourself this little seasonal hot toddy and get comfy to savor all the fall feels.
Fall Flavors Hot Toddy
A cozy fall inspired hot toddy to give you warmth on a crisp autumn evening
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Pumpkin spice tea
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Lemon for garnish
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Add hot water to a mug
- Steep pumpkin spice tea in mug for 5 minutes, then discard the tea bag or leaves
- Add maple syrup to the tea and stir until fully dissolved
- Add lemon juice and bourbon and stir one more time
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and cinnamon stick